Required for January 2022 an ambitious leader, who is committed to making a difference for all pupils and the future of our school.
• An experienced School Business Manager with highly effective interpersonal skills
• Committed to an inclusive education for all and developing a positive, enthusiastic culture for pupils and staff
• Flexible and adaptable to the changes required by local and national requirements
• A strong leader with excellent communication and IT skills
• An outstanding school (September 2016) committed to celebrating achievements for all of our pupils
• A school with a positive environment, where adults and staff are able to develop and make progress
• Passionate about building a community within our school, with our co-located mainstream primary school and in the wider community
• A school that highly values CPD
• A school that has successful partnerships with multi-disciplinary teams and external agencies
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Please phone or email the school office and arrange an appointment with the Headteacher. Visits can be arranged for the week beginning 29th November 2021 by contacting the admin team.
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
Greenmead Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. CV’s are not accepted.
Closing date for applications: Monday, 6th December 2021 at 12 noon
Interview date: Thursday, 9th December 2021Apply